MASII SECONDARY SCHOOL, P.O. BOX 7, MASII
TO ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS
MASII SECONDARY SCHOOL
RE: NEWSLETTER MID-TERM BREAK
1. The boys have been released today 29/6/2012 and are expected to report back on 3/07/2012 at 5.00p.m.
2. There shall be an annual general meeting for all parents on 13/07/2012 from 10.00 a.m. on this day:-
(a) We shall have a book harvest day to equip our school Library as follows:-
(i) Form 1 and 2 parents will be required to purchase a story book of English or Kiswahili.
(ii) Form 3 and F. 4 parents will be required to purchase a revision text book.
NB: Publishers of books have been invited to attend and display their books.
(b) Launch the school website
(c) Launch the Old students Association.
The day shall be graced by Hon. Sammy Kyungu (former Principal Masii Boys and Permanent Secretary).
All parents are requested to attend without fail for a number of next year’s resolutions shall be made.
3. Ensure your son’s fees is paid in full by 3/07/2012
4. I wish to thank you parents for supporting the academic programmes and trust that the same will continue throughout the year.
5. All Parents should continue educating their sons on the need to keep peace in school.
F. M. MUTHUSI